Xplora Capital has been invited to present at Wholesale Investors’ Advanced Technology and Crypto Convention being held on the 30–31 July 2018, at the Amora Hotel in Sydney.
Wholesale Investor is Australasia’s leading private investment platform connecting innovative private, pre-IPO and listed companies with high net worth and professional investors looking for investment opportunities. The Wholesale Investor platform and exclusive events, provides access to an extensive global network of 17,700+ investors and thier world-leading partners.
The event will be hosted across two content-filled days, and is regarded as the ultimate event for high net worth and professional investors and will provide access to keynotes from high-profile local and international Investors, panel discussions and up to 30 of the latest Advanced Tech and Crypto companies.
The event will be conducted over 2 days and Xplora Capital will be among 15 Guest Speakers and Panelists.
The Event Will Feature.
* Live presentations from up to 30 of Australasia’s latest Advanced Tech and Crypto opportunities
* Q&A sessions with some of Asia Pacific’s top Crypto Fund Managers
* In-depth panel discussions on the latest Technology trends and how they are shaping our future
* Insights into how investors are approaching Advanced Technologies and their market opportunities
* Exclusive networking sessions with C-level executives
Xplora Capital’s Managing Director, Mark Finch will be presenting and overview of Xplora’s flagship fund, The Xplora Diversified Digital Asset Fund, on the 31 July 2018. The presentation will feature highlights of the funds recent investments, as well as significant opportunities the fund has identified for further investment with exceptional profit potential.
The Wholesale Investor event represents a significant opportunity to highlight the funds’ investment strategy and to continue the funds expansion to global markets, following strong interest from High Net Worth investors and Institutional Funds.